Monday, April 04, 2005

You can't always get what you want


But if you try sometimes, you might just get what you need. RS

Clever got me this far then tricky got me in. Maynard

Mick Jagger looks terrible with a beard. With very little to go with in the first place, he really should avoid things that make it worse. see: Ned Kelly vs.1

I thought the keyboard was dirty, then I realized it was just my eyes.

Scatterthoughts. Bowie=Warhol. Boxer=Basquiat. Something in the drier is clanking. Ping, bang, plink, clang. Walk to work? Bank account empty. Blockbuster overdraft? Bedbugs. Wild horses. Bush. Amelia, forgot again, I'm bad friend.

Need my computer back.

poor, door, boar, more, sore, chore, lore, war, nor, core, adore, before, pour, for, or, eyore, four, gore, ignore, moar, noir, oar, pore, roar, soar, tore, store, restore, before, velour,

3 comments:

  1. You didn't overdraw because of our completely irresponsible behavior over SB did you????? Ohhhh, now I have more guilt......guess I'll have to finish off the ice cream....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't overdraw because of our completely irresponsible behavior over SB did you????? Ohhhh, now I have more guilt......guess I'll have to finish off the ice cream....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No nonononono. The money thing was later, after you left. I signed up for something online without checking my account.

    ReplyDelete