Saturday, April 09, 2005

Stick to two subjects, the weather and your health.


Alright, Enry Iggins. I've started walking, which is to say, like Colin from the Secret Garden, I've discovered I'm not the invalid my mind led me to believe me to be. So, health is good. The weather is traditional Oregon in the spring, sunshine followed by Oregon sunshine. Rain ponchos are sold as sunblock.

I've upped my tea intake from a cup to a pot a day.

None of my shoes are suited for walking.

Bush's cover of Wild Horses is fantastic.

If I don't renew my library books again they will be overdue for the third time.

Sid and Nancy is a very sad movie. Gary Oldman is a fabulous crazy man and a friend of Bowie's.

I can't seem to get past simple sentences today. Better luck later.

No comments:

Post a Comment