Wednesday, April 06, 2005

MONEY, it's a drag.


But now that I have some again I do the little happy dance of non-brokeness. *shuffle shuffle sliiiiide shuffle shuffle WOMP* With my newly stocked funds I have purchased air, air vibrating in precise ways to form what I like to call MUSIC. The stereo at work will not play CD's anymore (choked with flour) but it WILL play tapes. So I have gone back a decade or so and now have a nice collection of tapes going. Since I like making lists here is one of my happy 80's media.

Hunky Dory (Bowie)

Echo and the Bunnymen

Pulp Fiction Soundtrack

Nirvana Unplugged (never listened to actaully)

Carly Simon

Peter Frampton Comes Alive

Bon Jovi

and....the most exciting of all (I had to mute a shriek of delight in the store)

The Phantom of the Opera Original Cast Recording!!! [I swOOOOOOOn for Raoul ;) ]

Plus I've picked up a few blank tapes so I can annoy my boss with lot's of Japanese pop music.
Wruv and Paane!!! watashiwa Buffy! nani? nani nani nani??? boku boku boku desuka ha ahhahahahahahahah

1 comment:

  1. My dear girl, I love you. And the dance is tres fab. We're watching Calendar Girls, which,if you haven't seen it, you MUST! Right up our alley. Most of my tapes are 70s music off the radio, although I do have Three Dog Night, Doobies, Chicago and Elton John.... ahhhhh memories.....

    ReplyDelete