Monday, January 04, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1





!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I'm a total geek. The news that they are back sent me screaming from the room like a manic, leaving my friends to wonder if I'd quite lost my mind. So while the rest of my fellow females are slobbering over Bradley Cooper and Edward I'm scouring the internet for any more new of four pale depressed hairy guys from Seattle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjNjJR9jUGo

2 comments:

  1. You are such a geek. Says the girl with the thing for Tom Milsom. But yeah, couldn't figure out why the !!!! when I looked at the picture, but I went to the link and as soon as I heard the vocalist, I knew. I hope this album turns out most excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. album. psh. im lining up for the concert tour!

    ReplyDelete