Friday, January 01, 2010

2010, the zombies invade. i leave my shoes by the roadside and find love.


Only one of those things is likely to happen. Guess I should start shoe shopping now. Brought in the new year a little differently this year. A friend showed up at the apartment quite intoxicated and my roomate and I took him home and shoved him through his door as the seconds were counted down. I was in the process of getting back into the car at the precise stroke of midnight. I celebrated in my own way the night before by leaving a six foot Christmas tree on someone's roof (with lights!). To each his own. I've spent little over an hour in this year and I'm already tired. The snow only lasted half a day but I'm content with that. School starts next week. Pottery and painting. I almost feel like I'm cheating I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment