Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday Morning


the house is empty today. Had breakfast. Finished reading "Laura". It's a short read. I might mail it forward since it only cost a quarter. What a gorgeous day! I'm going to get ready for work and go for a drive. When I look out my window there are quite a few birds flying around. They exist in this whole other world fifty feet above us. The birthday of mi hermana is tomorrow, twenty-two, which makes us both even numbers now. I like cows. they look so contented, chewing, digesting, rechewing, sleeping in the sun. The little baby ones are so funny as they still struggle with walking. I think I'm in love with the countryside, getting lost on gravel roads. I can't imagine who can afford to live out there, with acres of land, horses, space......s p a c e. I'm just feeling the closeness of the neighbors. I could hear them cussing out something as I tried to read. okay, gotta go now.

PS 3 and 1/2 years later i finally have mybraces off. woo and might i add HOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture!! And congratulations again on losing the tracks, man! I remember that day, long ago, when my teeth felt slimy again and not like the inside of a toaster...

    ReplyDelete