Friday, May 08, 2009

morning sun


It's about 9:30 and the day is already on it's way. So much potential but I will be following my survival instinct and go to work as scheduled. I tried to get the jets in the bathtub to work the other day. Thankfully I wasn't actually taking a bath. the water exploded out with the force of a dam breaking. Along with the water the, I'm going to say years of, debris and buildup in the system came spewing out. It was gross, unbelievably foul. After the shock wore off and I got into some dry clean clothes it was all rather funny. I also managed to break the vacuum somehow and will be replacing that when I get some money. haha. Life has been really good though lately. I'm really thankful to be here with these people at this time in my life. And everything in this tiny town can be walked to! I might actually be motivated to get some exercise.

2 comments:

  1. You're posting again! Hurray! I'll write you just as soon as I can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete