Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas?


So apparently some sort of manically festive thing is going on. While I'm looking foward to seeing my family, eating cinnamon rolls, and recycling mass amounts of paper into the fireplace, I'm avoiding all major public locations and shopping centers until after the 25th.

Looking foward to seeing long lost friends again. So many have moved away that holidays are the only time they're in town anymore. Nina and her family will be moving back to Oregon permenantley, hopefully :) Five years is a long time and I can't help but wonder what she be like after going through so much.

I've developed a reaction to the soap at work that is somewhere between what I had before and a flesh eating virus, VERY NASTY. I'm going to wear gloves all day today no matter how annoying to try to salvage what's left of my hands.