Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Allow me to speak gibberish


Potato. Kind. And. Door. Legato. So, I took the job at Figaro's, the big AM. What this means is, I get to wear a hand-me-down shirt, tell people what to do and deal with cranky customers. So, basically, nothing has changed.

The first opening song to Bleach is AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! sooooooooo cool.

I have to leave the family festivities early to go feed my bosses dogs. Stupid dogs. But I agreed to do it. I just didn't think it through. At least they’re letting me use their extra car so I don’t have to walk there and back twice a day. (Edit: I no longer have to do this , yeah!!!)

Went to a Reliant K/ MXPX concert at the Crystal Ballroom in Portland. Learned what moshing is the hard way. I’m still kind of sore. Really, I’ve concluded, it’s an extreme sport. Imagine the conditions of the most crowded bus ever, minus the seats, add heat, humidity, loud noises and strobe lights and it’s practically Vietnam. I may never get the sweat of those hundreds of people off me. Heh.

Yeah! SO excited about Thanksgiving this year. I miss my family :) And it looks as though my uncle has goen all out in preparation. 27 lb. turkey! Will it fit in the oven? Might just have to roast it over an open fire...