Sunday, October 09, 2005

I would like to thank...



Whoever drew this, because for some reason I find it comforting. So, today I ate the last of my Gummie Savers, sent an email to Mindy, napped, played FF7 and never left the house. A good day. I think a butterfly flapping in wings in Africa probably had more effect on the status of Earth today than I did, so my goal is met.Got carded for alcohol for the first time last night. Thankfully my license was not the one in question this time. Oh, and not that I drank anything, but you know, it was fun going through the motions. Just to be a twit I ordered milk. I was going to ask for Ceylon tea, like Millie in Trigun but I don't think they had any.

Ye old pizza place continues on the same as it ever was.

Tomorrow my family is going to pay $800 for some guy to cram rubber bands and metal in my mouth for the next two years, causing great discomfort and pain as my teeth are slowly dragged around. Madness, but then, this is the land of the free. And free people do the stupidest things.

There is a good possibility I’m getting a pedicure next weekend which means I must cave in and shave my legs. I really can’t express my displeasure properly. It’s kind of like having someone tell you to take the trash out when you’re in the middle of a really good boss fight. You could just press pause and go do it but it’s SOOOOOO annoying.

Linux, Lennox, Annie, an e,

“Have you ever heard the story, of Mr. Faded Glory? Say he who rides the pony must someday fall.” Mother Love Bone: funny name, good stuff.

The awkward thing about this web log is I can’t really journal anything personal because other people read it. About three, but still, I know they’re there.

........................

For instance, that particular thought will not be published. I think most people do this sort of editing unless their log is anonymous. In that case, why bother? Something to do I guess.

Oh dear a pack of rabid animals has just entered the room. Hopefully I’m downwind.

Bri.

1 comment:

  1. Would just like to point out I have been spammed. (see above comment) Am taking measures to prevent future spammage. Please fill out the annoying word box to post.

    ReplyDelete