Friday, April 16, 2010

Hands all over, western culture

The sun is up after 6 but before 7 now and so am I. I haven't remembered a dream in weeks and I feel disconnected from my subconscious mind, although I suspect it's been busy. Life moves faster than my ability to take it in sometimes. Dancing or dreaming only delays the inevitable crash.A few things for to remember about this month: I had my ears pierced. My roomate and I decided not to renew our lease so I'm moving back to Dallas. Darcie was in her second play at the Pentacle. Went and saw Mindy, found morels in the woods, rode an ATV through dark roads, took a hill track with her to a knoll with a view of the quiet wild, read 5 fluffy books in three days. Cannon Beach with Auntie A, Gma and Mum, amazing sunset, 45 dollar dinner, rasberry wine and "You won't stay" Cleaned out car with CJ and Leo (also the three of us had crazy house cleaning session set to techno) Learned once again that getting attached to people is painful sometimes. Did it anyway. Read "let the right one in" grossly upsetting. Chelsea came back from Hawaii. and finally, tonight, at 7 pm on april 16th, soundgaren played together for the first time in 14 years, in seattle. AAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not that i got to see them but just knowing that makes me happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment