Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a perfect day

Had a steller day at the coast last weekend. In February! It wasnt too cold, very little wind, bright sun. I climbed the GIANT dune at Pacific City with some friends and of course am still finding sand e v e r y w h e r e. The sun set behind the big rock and everyone was standing around with cameras and phones taking pictures. The only bummer was the place where we ate was having a bad night and our food showed up very late and not so good.

Today was rainy but not overcast, which is actaully my favorite kind of spring weather. I got sidetracked buying seeds from a local farm (down with Monsatan!) and decided I was alreay late for class I might as well skip it. Instead I had a really relaxing day, very much needed. Talk to sis and J on the Big island for a minute.

Watched North and South again. This time around I got snagged. I mean I liked RA before alright but now I'm probably in the rabid fan girl side of things. Oh dear.

2 comments:

  1. Umm, yes, RA has the tendency to do that to a girl! You would be so proud of me, by the way. I spent all last night (like, really, most of the night. Only occasionally staring off blindly into space.) cleaning and getting stuff put into the recycling and charity piles. And then I vacuumed almost all of the living room. It's because I was watching this British show called How Clean Is Your House on YouTube. My house isn't nearly as bad as some of those, but talk about being inspired!! The ladies are hilarious, and they show all sorts of homegrown ways to clean, rather than "THIS is the product EVERYONE should be using!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I have this morning free and I plan on getting my car cleaned out (so gross) and my room clean (utterly shameful).

    ReplyDelete