Tuesday, November 24, 2009

As I was driving home...

























I noticed geese flying north. At work in the parking lot the other day I saw them flying south. The birds are messing with my sense of direction. Good news on the home front. I passed my last paper which means I have a chance to pass this class. Dad's talking to me. I have to go. Okay I'm back now. Watched Green Street Hooligans tonight but it's not as good as I remember. Elijah Wood is too feminine a narrator and his soft voice cannot convey the depth of his supposed feelings. Morgan Freeman should just be the narrator for everything. I wonder what's happening exactly 180 degrees from where I'm sitting, on the same parallel half way across the world. Are they searching videos on you tube, looking out after cows in the grass, watching tv in a bar, sleeping in a hammock while the sound of traffic roars outside?




No comments:

Post a Comment