Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family


Just kidding. Let's talk about overeating. Just did it again. And even though all signals from below say no I continue to cram crunchy chocolate peanuts into my gaping yaw. Very sleepy now.
Want an open field and a spring breeze. I'd settle for a dusty corner window seat in an old library though. I haven't left this room all day except to take the trash out. Watching the Butterfly Effect again. I don't mind the kids but the adult actors, okay just AK, are SOOOooooo annoying. On the plus side I remembered there's a scene with Ckr at the very end that I need for my collection. Some people collect bugs. Some people collect thirty second snippets of obscure Canadian actors from mainstream American films. Somehow I doubt there's a career in forensic science in my future.

3 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to see that you're blogging again!! And, betterer and betterer, that I can actually comment now! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted to see that you're blogging again!! And, betterer and betterer, that I can actually comment now! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my dear, I've finally added your blog to RSS feed reader, so maybe now I'll be able to actually comment in a timely manner! Might I just say that I love the direction your blog decoration has gone recently? Although I really like the Cornell pics as well.

    ReplyDelete