Sunday, May 14, 2006

What day is it again?

Smoking is not being endorsed here...just pretend that's a cinnamon stick or medicinal or something.
I won't even go into how terrible a daughter I am...but I will state that I am indeed a terrible daughter.

The sun is shining so of course I’m avoiding it if at all possible. Wouldn’t want to damage that winter tan I worked so hard on. I ate about twice my body weight earlier today and I’m feeling a little sick, in a good way of course.

Working a Figgie’s but I have a new boss since Mike sold the store. Think it’s for the best. I still plan on quitting soon, and hope to find new employment at the myriad of glorious establishments this town has to offer someone with no college or trade skills. I wonder how much my earlobes are worth on the black market? I mean, I’m not using them. Then again, I’m not sure there’s even a market for that sort of thing.